Friday, October 19, 2007

Low. Sigh!

Being in India for three months after three years has its own pluses and minuses. Yummy food, loads of attention, time with family and friends, the excitement in being home, nostalgic memories; most yearned for, and the list goes on endlessly. The greatest downside to it all is home sickness. The wretched feeling that all those goodies were short lived and the fact that your home is on the other side of the planet doesn't help one bit. I know I may be too old for it, but heck yea, I am home sick. What makes it even more miserable is there is no one around to cheer me up. Sigh!

5 comments:

KD. K Bodhi said...

No roomies? Best get a Indian DVD, Haegandaz low-fat sorbet, and Indian to-go. Set yourself on the bed and have fun;).

leoNYdas said...

Good idea :) Well I sort of didn't want to bother my roomie. The others are simply too busy in their own worlds. Thanks for your concern but I should be fine. :)

leoNYdas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baliga said...

aww.. when i get nostalgic.. (cant really talk about homesickness never been there)i always always look through old photos.. it never fails to make me laugh.. ofcourse i get upset as well.. but the photo thing does the trick for me..

leoNYdas said...

Thanks for the suggestion that really did the trick at least as long as I was looking through them. Well I am doing good now guess I am out of it. :)